Ticket to Ride – United Kingdom & Pennsylvania Expansion
A double-sided game board with new rules for use with the Ticket to Ride or Ticket to Ride: Europe base games.
- Winner of the 2015 Golden Geek Best Board Game Expansion
- Winner of the 2015 Dice Tower Gaming Awards Best Game Expansion
- Map of United Kingdom
- Map of Pennsylvania
- New Train cards and Technology cards
- New stock share cards
- Tickets and Rules for each map
- PLEASE NOTE: This is not a stand alone game. You will require a copy of the Ticket to Ride or Ticket to Ride Europe to play
For 2 to 4 Players
Place the first rails of the glorious train adventure that all started in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland in the 19th century. Learn to master the power of steam to build trains that go faster and farther, develop your technologies, and reach the far cities of Scotland and Ireland before your opponents!
- Introduces the concept of technology to Ticket to Ride.
- At the start of the game, players can build only one- and two-train routes and only in England.
- By spending wild cards, players gain the ability to build routes three trains long or longer.
- In addition, players are able to build ferries across water and build train routes in Scotland, Wales and Ireland.
The Pennsylvania map – in a state full of railroad history
For 2 to 5 Players
Invest in the most profitable companies to develop your rail network. But do not let your opponents outbid you, or you risk losing the benefits of your investments!
- The Pennsylvania map adds a share mechanism to the basic Ticket to Ride game.
- Each time that a player completes a route, they claim a share of one of the companies depicted next to that route.
- At the end of the game, whoever holds more shares of a company than all other players receives points as a reward.
Stock Share Cards